We remain acutely aware that our County, State and Country have not yet beaten this virus. With this in mind, we ask that you please help us care for you while also protecting the lives of our other patients, our team, and our families.
We have invested heavily in the knowledge, training, and infrastructure recommended to minimize the risk of infection in our facility. However, this disease is known to be much more contagious than influenza and transmitted readily by people in the days before they show any symptoms, so it is incumbent upon each of us to play our part regardless of how well we feel personally.
We are doing all we can to keep you safe, here is a summary of our expectations of you:
- Please arrive on time for your appointment, not early, not late. Late arrivals will no longer be able to be accommodated.
- Wear a properly fitting mask for your entire visit (if it has an outflow valve it is not acceptable). No exceptions to this rule will be permitted.
- Wash your hands with soap and water for 20 seconds or use a hand sanitizer and touch as few surfaces as possible.
- If there is any chance at all that you have been exposed to COVID-19 within the past 10 days PLEASE stay home, do not come to our office, do not expose us, do not put us in the position of having to turn you away.
- Please consider choices that will reduce your time in the office. Giving us your medications and insurance information over the phone in advance saves time, choosing retinal imaging with the Optos camera can reduce your time in the office by as much as 30 minutes. Informing our opticians about your glasses preferences the day before can help us to provide you a concierge experience in a fraction of the time. These choices are more efficient and safer for you.
We look forward to seeing you and we appreciate your help keeping our office and community safe.