We are seeking an experienced Optician who is passionate about customer service and patient care for our bustling practice. If you are reliable, have excellent technical know-how — and most importantly have engaging customer service skills — we want you on our team!
Blink Opticians play an integral role in making our patients’ in-office experience and long-term vision quality truly exceptional. Essential responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
– Greeting patients and quickly determining how to best meet their needs.
– Checking patients in and preparing them for our doctors.
– Working with patients to customize the ideal optical solution for their needs.
– Frame styling, purchasing, fitting, adjusting and repairing.
– Assisting with lab orders as well as insurance authorizations and billing.
Skills + Experience:
– Optometric experience required.
– Customer service/retail experience preferred.
– College degree preferred, but not required.
– Proficiency with standard computer programs such as the MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PPT) required.
Hours + Compensation:
This is a full-time position: must be available Fridays and some Saturdays. Pay DOE. Full benefits after standard three month probation period.
Send a cover letter, resume, and contact information for three professional references to email@example.com with “Your Name-Optician” in the subject line.
No phone calls or drop-ins please.
Blink Optometry is an Equal Opportunity Employer.